Week 4 and Still Anxious/Panic (Advise/Help)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Everyone i Just took my (28th dose Week 4) Cilalopram 10mg and from last few days i am feeling anxious headache light head no poswer in legs and pain in the body like arms chest and i sleep around 5 hours every night.

I went to my Dr last week he told me to stay on 10mg for the next 2 months and then we can see if the dose need to be incressed or i can saty on 10mg.

I am traveling next week to UK i live in Ireland i know it's small durattion flight only an hours but i am bit afraid coz at the moment my wife goes everywhere with me and i will be traveling alone, and what do you think it will get better as i was told it will get better after 4 weeks.

Please advise and share your experience i will be waiting for the reply.

Kind Regards.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It takes up to 6 weeks for meds to fully kick in.

Listen to your doctor.

Is your trip necessary can it be put off for a bit until you are feeling better

Stay Strongcool

• Posted

Thanks Lynne

It's planned and done my Family in uk is waiting for me its short trip 3 nights i am flying on 27th and back in 30th. 

I am trying to stay strong i know it's bit difficult i do have some Diazapam left to cool me down and i saved them for bad days...

what should i do??

• Posted

Well you still have  about 10 days so they may have settled by then and yes diaz is a good idea to stay calm.

Control your breathing and distract yourself strick up a conversation with someone on the plane the flight is not that long.

Have a great time you will be finecool

• Posted

Thanks Lynne smile

Yes still 10days to go hopefluy i will be ok by then.

its good to see people like you here helping others and giving advise.

Much Respect for you Lynne

• Posted

it takes a while for the body to adjust to a drug. Hopefully in the next two weeks you will start to feel better.

• Posted

Thanks Richard.

Hopefully i am trying hard so finger crossed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.