Weepies

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi you all, hope your keeping well. Need help - anyone suffering the \"weepies\" on the these pills. I'm having a really bad with them and cant stop crying - feel a wimp

Any ideas? :cry:

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I havent been crying but i my eyes are always filling up even over daft stuff like seeing my neice and nephew play happily together im not normally this emotional haha
  • Posted

Me too, and quite a few other people! (It's on one of the more recent threads called side effects). It's really weird!
  • Posted

I think I would be mentioning it to the doctor u guys. Just to be on the safe side...x
  • Posted

Guys

It is of the utmost importance that if you feel this is because of the tablets you go to the doctors

As i said in previous thread, it is not listed as a side effect, therefore if it is because of the drug then the manufacturing company need to know for their responsibility by law to enforce drug safety. This reaction has to be medically confirmed and as the drug is just entering its patent removal stage there are going to be more varients of it on the market.

Therefore if it is causing depression then it needs to be noted! Also if no one reports it they cannot see a trend emerging!

I just cant see how it would as it has no amphetamine based ingredients. Its literally an inhibitor :? And there should only be one on the market right now and that is Xenical so we all should be taking the same tablet with the same ingredients

God I need a new job!!!!!!!!!

• Posted

Thanks guys - I'm not depressed just weepy. I dont get periods so I know its not coming up that time of the month again. Its good to know I am not alone and will def mention to the GP next week when I go back

Your all angels for the advice :wings:

• Posted

Hi all, ive been feeling a little weepy too, not thinking its the blue pills but maybe my HRT isnt working, its nice to see im not the only one like this. :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.