weigh day tomorrow :>)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Its weigh day tomorrow I really hope the scales are going to be hen friendly lol, I feel really bloated though, but I think this flipping heat makes me feel this way.

xxwink

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Weigh day for me too, I feel really bloated and tired! See what tomorrow brings! 

Good luck xx

• Posted

Funny both feeling the same, remind me how long have you been taking the blue bullets? 

I know this heat can make us feel tired and bloated. xx

• Posted

not much difference four weeks tomorrow I have been taking them xx
    • Posted

I've only lost 5lb, diagnosed last mondAy with underactive thyroid. Still pleased with the loss but not sure about tomorrow x
    • Posted

That is a good loss, what are the docs doing about your thyroid hun? if they help with that I bet you will lose weight abit quicker.  xx
    • Posted

They put me on thyroxine, 60mg, also anaemic, the ironic thing is I actually feel better at the minute than I have for a long time. 

I just take one day at a time at the min xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.