weigh in approaching. .....

Posted , 5 users are following.

So my first month is almost up - Tuesday to be precise.  According to my scales ive so far lost about 9 - 10 lbs the scales fluctuate 1 or 2 lb annoyingly - hopefully they will be in my favour on weigh day.

At a starting weight of 16st I was hoping for a little more. Although I am pleased as any loss is a good loss.

Would love to have that stone by Tuesday but I don't think it will be possible. 

Still I guess its just motivation not to slip up at the weekend. 

Think im giing to freeze some yogurt so if I fancy something sweet and cold over the weekend I have it to hand.

Hope you are all having a great week xxx

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Claire, 

I'd forgotten about frozen yoghurt... What a good idea! Congratulations on your weight loss! Long may it continue for you X

• Posted

Thanks lily. Yes its a good thing to do make them small like buttons and pop them in a bowl for an evening munch.  Hope ur feeling positive and happy x
    • Posted

Oh that's even better! *waddles off to make a batch for the freezer*. 

Thanks Claire x

• Posted

9-10lbs is a very good loss! and as i have always said weight off even a 1lb or STS is better than putting weight on. Good Luck for your weigh in

Britney

X

• Posted

Thanks Britney I am pleased really am but im never happy lol its never enough - if id lost a stone id probably b wanting to have lost a stn n half lol.

Want this lard gone and now im focused on doing that it can't come off quick enough lol.

I will post with the actual docs figures on Tuesday ill be keeping everything crossed xx

• Posted

Hey Claire your welcome . It will come off and look you have had a really big weight loss so far also just a tip- waste if you get my drift can add a few extra pounds so make sure you go before you get weighed because that can add up 2-4 pounds. Ha i know i wish when i had went in for my first weigh in they said god you have lost 5 stone in 4 weeks ah well a girl can dream!

Time does fly and believe me the weight will fly off i never thought a year later i would be wearing a 12 again if someone had told me that when i started i would have laughed.

Good Luck for your weigh in and let me know how you get on

Britney

X

• Posted

erm i think i did at the start but my skin is clear now. why have you got spots from the tablets? x
  • Posted

10lbs is an extremely good weight loss in a month! Well done! And good luck! smile
    • Posted

Thank you h4nn3r.

I am pleased with it.  Lightest since Christmas - 16 was the biggest I have ever been. 

We all have our own battle to face some more than others but none any less important than other. Some have 3stn some have  10 stn l.

This site is great for support and encouragement xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.