Weight Loss!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I see weight gain in the list of 66 symptoms but I am losing weight rapidly - is this normal?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

REALLY? i lost a heap of weight this year too, anxiety kicked in at peak time of weight loss then i slowly started to gain and now its coming back in all sorts of weird places...Big butt and cottage cheese thighs....

Have you changed your diet? are you stressed? 

• Posted

Hi Vix, anxiety is unbelievable, can't even drive into town and go to the shop.  Depression as well I think with constant blubbering.  But I have no appetite - I've always been a big girl but now I'm losing weight.  

• Posted

Hi Catherine 

This Ian how I was . I was so anxious that I was loosing probably pound every day . I could not eat anything just no appetite . Now it is much better and I am gaining my weight back . As long as there are no any underlying conditions to loose weight is not  a bad thing . I checked everything just to make sure that I am ok . I am exersicong  walking a lot and watching only comedies . You are not alone this is for sure .

• Posted

You said change your diet what can you eat because I can do cheese it's so hard. I need to find out what can I eat going through this perimenpause.

• Posted

How long have you been going through perimenpause for you to gain your way back.
  • Posted

What I'm getting here then is that the weight loss is due to the anxiety - do you lose your appetite with anxiety and depression?

• Posted

To tell you the truth I don't know what anxiety I do lose my Appetite it goes and come. All i know at night I feel real funny all over and I am going through perimenpause.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.