Weird

Posted , 8 users are following.

Does anyone tend to forget things lot like right after you done read something you ask yourself like what was I just reading..and do anyone feel like just seem to stare at a certain spot and can feel there self leaning off balance..anxiety stuff the worst

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Or do y'all have the felling of not knowing what your feeling??
  • Posted

Yes!!!!! Omg!! All of the time. Sometimes I even feel like I'm walking sideways!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one.
    • Posted

I get dizzy a lot. I have health anxiety so if I even get a black and blue mark I'm in a panic for weeks. I get pounding heart. My feet hands and limbs get cold and I feel like I can't walk. But the one I hate most is the dizziness. I also have blurry vision and pain in my chest I could go on forever!
  • Posted

All the time! I can't concentrate on anything at the moment. Find myself watching tv, when the programme finishes I have no idea what I just watched. Same with conversations. Anxiety is just horrible x
    • Posted

I hope not sad I've only just started medication so not sure I'm afraid x
  • Posted

I started to notice when I'm in the shower and I'm washing my face and I close my eyes, I feel like I'm gonna tip over like lose my balance. So weird.
  • Posted

yes all the time I hate it ughhhh do u also have head pressure ?
    • Posted

Hey @antsytammi , I have the head pressure , and also funny feelings in my head along with crazy health anxiety thoughts !!! I hate anxiety so much I just want my life back seriously !!! 😢😢😢real tears falling I can't take it , this is making me crazy as f@#k !!!!
  • Posted

Quadteric I have had that for years it's crazy that I have gotten used to it.But the staring can be bad,you could get extreme dry eye,which believe it or not can lead to depression.Try to concentrate on blinking,if not get you some natural tears,eye drops.
    • Posted

Make it stop I hate this feeling truly I do most of the time I have no clue of what I'm feeling
    • Posted

It's bad I know.But you have to work through it.I had it when I was 14,it lasted till I was 21.Then I really got busy working,turned into a workaholic but now I'm 42 and I went through a bad court case with my brother.It kinda brought it back,there is so many symptoms,you will learn to conquer them,stay strong,drink plenty of water,try to stop all caffeine and most sugar,and as I did pray alot.You will be ok.
    • Posted

To much sugar and bread.don't go to the extreme.just try to eat better,try to stay away from fast food,take a good vitamin.Definitely check on your eyes,if your not blinking enough it can really be bad on your eyes.I have noticed last year I was concentratin to much on my work,I was not blinking at all,it caused severe eye strain which caused other problems that are associated with anxiety,try to remember what you felt like before,I know it's hard,but you will have good days and bad days,don't give up,you'll make it.
    • Posted

You can but don't go crazy with it.Like today I ate subway.I had bread today but don't eat bread 3 times a day,some people do.The most important thing is to drink water,stop all the other stuff for a while and see what happens,try not to eat past 7pm.
    • Posted

Shawn is right.  For those that have issues with not being able to sleep well.  Can benefit from not waiting to eat late in the evening.  Better to eat dinner reasonablely early.  The body is trying to process food if we eat to late in the evening.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.