Weird blisters in genital area

Posted , 4 users are following.

So this is kinda weird!! I'm in my teens and am a virgin, so I've pretty much ruled out any sexual activity issues.

The area altogether is itchy and if i ever accidentally scratch them they hurt badly.

I tried to cut off as much of the area as possible, theres quite a few around my vaginal area and on my butt.

if anyone has any idea what this could be, please comment. I'm scared and really would rather not see a doctor if I can avoid it.image

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've been applying ointment to the blisters but so far I haven't seen any improvements

• Posted

Hello my young friend

It is hard to say what caused this. Rashes can be cause by many things.

Have you changed soaps or laundry detergent. Andy type of female products. That may give you something to thing about. You may have a allergy to something new that you are trying.

You may not want to go to the doctor but I think it would be best if it does not go away.

Before you go to the doctor look if you have change anything in the last few weeks.

Good luck......Ken

• Posted

It is really hard to tell from the one picture if you have more and from the other areas to see how they cluster it would help more in the identification.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.