Weird bumps around my vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

I haven’t had sex in like 6 months. I just met someone and we started having sex. Before that I was tested for all STDS. I get tested every time I get new birth control. And this is the first time having sex since I was tested. I shaved my vagina Wednesday morning and had sex with the guy in seeing wed night. LITERALLY the next morning there were these bumps. They are all along where I shave my vagina. They do not hurt or burn. Just super random because I have never seen anything like this before. Does anyone have an advice ? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Not really sure how to attach pictures on here. First time using it 
  • Posted

Tbf just sounds like razor burn but go see a doctor if you're worried. Always The best solution 

• Posted

Because they appear the next morning it's unlikely that they are stds, probably an allergic reaction after shaving or allergic reaction to that type of condom, if you guys used condom.

• Posted

But seeing a doctor is the best suggestion for you.

• Posted

You have to access by the computer to upload photos. I think your case is mechanical injury, not related to sexually transmitted diseases

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.