weird confusing bumps and situation

Posted , 1 user is following.

this is pretty lengthy, please help

so around last year i lost my virginity ( Aug 31st ) i was exposed to chlamydia, my ex got tested in the middle November and he found out he had it, i got tested around Nov. 23rd, it came back negative for everything, i was having weird symptoms at the time ( loose stool, weight loss ) i told the clinic my story and they gave me medicine regardless, they said no sexual contact for a week but i kinda only waited a few days because i felt better....

I left this person a few months later but ended up having sex around May 20th, ( anal, i was the bottom ) around a month later i got tested again because i noticed little tiny weird bumps on my penis, no symptoms other than just tiny bumps, the tests came back negative for chlamydia and HIV/ AIDS, ( i'm not sure if i was tested for anything else, i got it done at my primary ), the bumps are still appearing, ive popped some and a stiff puss came out like a pimple but it wasnt watery puss nor did it bleed after, the other ones that are there i tried to pop but they didnt, are these normal? im honestly very confused, also my ex is pretty trust worthy, also find it weird that they appeared on my penis and not my anal area at allimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.