Weird dots on tip of penis not sure what they are?

Posted , 1 user is following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

im not sure what these are, they're these little reddish dots that when i look closer look a littler darker like a scab. I mean really not sure what it is, does anyone know what they might be? Im a little scared and I hope it's nothing serious. Btw I have a doctor but my parent said take me I'm nervous to tell them yet. Not sure if it's herpes or an std or just something not to worry about.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It looks kinda like this hard to see on camera though.
    • Posted

I think we're going to need a better picture.

• Posted

Doesn't look like herpes or any other STI.  Maybe balanitis??  How long have they been there, and are they changing in any way?  It's probably nothing to be worried about, but I'd get it checked out if I were you.  Can't you just see a doctor on your own?  Which country are you in?

• Posted

They've been there for about 3 days and they look about the same as they were 3 days ago. I will see a doctor but I need my parents to take me I'm not exactly 18 yet, But im just nervous to tell parents. I live in america

• Posted

But thankyou good to know it's most likely nothing serious

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.