Weird feelings in hands and feet

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi Ladies!

Have any of you had weird feelings in your legs/feet and hands like something was pushing in on your muscles or like tension or heaviness? I was concerned that it was something circulatory.

Then today I woke up feeling gassy and bloated and it went from that to anxiety and then from that to migraines. Have you started off feeling one way and go through a series of other symptoms throughout the day? It's scary!

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Yes. Weird feeling in my left feet, can hardly move it. Usually lasts a couple seconds or mins. Not to mention, the other symptoms as well. I just pray my way through. Thank God for these forums that gives me courage and letting me know am not in this alonealone☺.

• Posted

Hi Sharcerv, I do get weird feelings in my legs at times like when I wake up feel funny but goes away 

I use to get it in my whole hand too, I get the gassy and bloated too, I read hormones changes will scare us but can't harm us

but I know it's not nice, Anixety is hard to deal with when your heart starts to race and can't breath then I panic and don't know what to do,not nice at all hang on there i heard it does go away eventually.

• Posted

I like what you said, that hormones can scare us but not harm us. I guess we do more harm to ourselves when we worry about how we feel.
  • Posted

I hear ya!! Everyday I have a new symptom never dull moment! ! Some symptoms make you really worried that something is seriously wrong!! This is really roller-coaster! ! Now know I'm not crazy or making up these symptoms .

Hugs

• Posted

Hi there

I am 9 years post and still get all those symptoms. Sorry, not very encouraging

• Posted

Thank you wonderful ladies for your responses. I thank God for this forum. It has been a blessing indeed.
  • Posted

Yes, sure I had. I feel a lot of pressure on my leggs and feet every day. Some days worse. Not very pleasant. sad

• Posted

Yesss. I feel like something is pushing down on the top of my left foot. Almost like it is going to cramp up but it doesn't. That was one night. The next couple of days my left collar bone was aching.

Thank God for this forum and all the ladies here!??

• Posted

That happens to me but only when I sleep on my tummy because my feet are laying on a pillow all night then when I get up they feel stuck until I stretch them and I truly believe the young lady was right we scare ourselves with our on thoughts hehe I know I do it a lot good luck hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.