Weird, flat rings on penis glans (Image Provided - Advice Appreciated)

Posted ,

2 and a half months ago I developed a small pin-head sized ring just above the corona on my penis. This ring expanded and has remained stable at about 7mm in size. I went to 2 GPs, have seen a derm and a urologist and they don't know what it is. There is now another 1 starting out on the right side of the initial lesion, yet they are not painful or itchy or anything. I have taken 1 week (2 times per day of Synalar C ointment - Steriod) and that did nothing, now the Urologist has put me on a stronger steriod called Quadriderm 2 times per day for 2 weeks. Just started this today, but hesitant to use these creams as I know they can cause thinning and permanent damage. Any advice appreciated!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I went to the Urologist. He tested my urine and blood (for Herpes and Syphillis). Results came back fine. Not sure what this is, he has prescribed some steroid cream (which I am hesitant to use for obvious reasons). Would really appreciate any input from anyone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.