Weird head feeling/anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi wondering if anyone could tell me if they relate to this or have any advice, I've been suffering with health anxiety for about 5 months. Just as I was starting to over come it one night I had a severe migraine (the worst I've ever had) it lasted for about half an hour and I took some paracetamol and it soon wore off. When I woke up the next day I had the weirdest head feeling which is very difficult for me to explain to people, it's a very uncomfortable feeling almost as if my brain is on a spring and swaying in rushes when I'm distracted it goes but as soon as I lay down to go to sleep or relax it ones back which is very frustrating. It went for 2 whole weeks and I thought I was finally free of it but now it has returned. I've had 5 blood tests for different things including a full blood count and balance tests yet because everything came back clear my doctors are trying to get me to go away now. I feel like if I had an mri scan it would put my mind at rest but my doctor won't refer me so I can't win. What should I do sad

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You don't need to explain how your head feels just that you had a bad headache and don't feel right since

• Posted

It's very common with migraines for it to leave you feeling unusual for a while,i think they call it a migraine hangover. The migraine can still be there days later and cause no pain, it's very common

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.