weird headaches

Posted , 1 user is following.

does anyone get weird headaches with panic attacks trobbing and also get numbness on side of face im seem to get these most days headaches in different parts get bit lightheaded aswell like a electric shock in my forehead been to doc he says its aniexty had bloods done all clear but still worry they dont debilate me i can still go about my daily buisness but its a pain in the butt anyone else get these symptons

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have the same problem, I have a

Massive fear with my head anyway.. I've got numbness at the moment , top sides, feels

Like an tight band around the head, then I get tingling and headaches, side of my face sometimes goes numb to.. Scare myself all the time, wake up and it's the first thing on my

Mind  sad 

• Posted

hi carrie ya u have the same as me i tink the more we worry bt our headaches the worse they get iv had all the test and they are fine so i shudnt worry what do u take for ur headaches i usually take a solopheine they help i no they have codine in them but if they help i dont caresad wish there was one special pill that made it all go away
    • Posted

Hi well it's a long story, I had a baby a year ago and had a tuff time in hospital, got that anxious I made my blood pressure sky high so was put on medication, but the more they took my blood pressure the more anxious I got, so I can only take paracetamol as on these blood pressure meds, my mum is the same, anxiety when having her blood pressure take and is on meds to, I've always had a big fear with my head, and every time I'm stressed the first thing I get is a headache, but now it's the other symptoms don't help, I panic and think the worst all the time.. sad i feel like I'm mad, I've been busy all day, but now I've sat down the numbness has started x
    • Posted

I knw how u feel hope we get sum relief soon im thinking of doin hypnosis cos mess and therapy haven't worked 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.