Weird lump/growth at opening of vagina HELP

Posted , 8 users are following.

I noticed these tiny bumps below my vagina that freaked me out but proceeded to notice this weird wrinkly lump at the opening that concerns me way more. i thought it was just excess skin but when i spread it as far as i can its like a long lump and its hard to feel it but i feel at least one small little circular feeling lump in the growth somewhere. scared its hpv. it definitely sticks out praying its just random skin but its really looking scary spread out let me know what you think please thank you!!imageimageimageimageimageimage

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

it all looks normal me me, every woman is different, they all have extra lumps and bumps here and here.

as long as its not causing discomfort there is nothing to worry about

• Posted

i dont know 😦 it really does concern me along with the flesh colored bumps below. i also have figured out its actually a bump in the skin fold its just super hard to get a look at. heres a photo i took of it it looks more like one lump than it did before? might just the angle. thank you for your help : image

• Posted

idk why it displays upside down but it is definitely a bump. doesnt have any texture just somewhat light colored and it is firm feeling. any ideas?

• Posted

okay would u mind looking at my other posts and taking a look at the other little bumps i had? never had any in that area before thank u so much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.