Weird period for the past 4 days

Posted , 2 users are following.

I need some advice but I will start from the very start to the very end to give you knowledge of how this has happened.

I had my surgical abortion done around about the 8th of april at my 6 weeks of pregnancy.

6 weeks after my abortion i got my first period on the 18th of may. My period was abnormal, i lost exessively amount of blood to the point that I changed my pad every 4 hours, it was running like a tap, however i didnt have a lot of clots. Just about 4 clots.

I was due for my period on the 17th of june, i had my normal cramps, pains in my lower back, mild sore breasts, i knew my period was meant to come, however i realised I started to get blood coming through with my discharge once in a blue moon, it was a normal discharge with light red in it, it isnt a normal period. It has been going on like this for 4 days, my pains are nearly going away as i last for about 6 to 7 days, which means my period is ending right?

Whats happening? I need to find answers

I am 18 years old.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Get a USG done of Lower pelvis area.Dont igone this it may lead asherman syndrome in future

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.