Weird pressure in my head that comes and goes

Posted , 3 users are following.

About 6 weeks ago I started getting this weird feeling right above my right eyebrow. It comes and goes but the past 2 weeks it has been happening every time I wake up. It's not pain just a tightness that comes and goes. I have anxiety so I'm really freaking myself out. I just changed insurance so it doesn't start until June 1st. Should I wait or go to the ER?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I'm really sorry that you're going through this, especially because I went through something similar for 6 months. It stopped a couple months ago after I started going to acupuncture...it sounds crazy, I know. I felt like I'd done everything...pediatricians, neurologists, medicine, eye doctor, MRI, and it was affecting my daily life. I finally decided to go to the acupuncturist and after 4 sessions, once a week, my headaches were 95% better. You have to do your research and make sure you go to the right person, but my acupuncturist says she can't remember how many years it's been since she couldn't cure a headache, or at least make it better. Please consider giving it a shot because I know how it feels lose all hope because of your headaches. Best of luck!

• Posted

Thank you so much for responding. It feels like I'm losing my mind at times because it comes and goes and because I have anxiety really bad I always assume the worst like a tumor or something. Since yesterday I still feel it but not as intense. I think I may still see a doctor about it but definitely will try acupuncture in the meantime. I appreciate you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.