Weird scaly skin on glans with small bumps, help Please

Posted , 3 users are following.

The bumps dont hurt or itch, I feel like it l'ts purely cosmetic but I know that there has to be something causing it. If its any help i wear loose boxers and the glans dont rub on the material. I dont really want to go the family doctor or a walk in clinic in my area, so im looking for some help elsewhere where I at least get an idea of what of im dealing with here. I do deal with dry skin everywhere and when i dont use soap or hot water. idk

please help me.. thanks in advance

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

im dealinf with the same exact thing minus the bumps, im not sure if theyre grooves or the glans is dry....

thought it was a yeast infectjon but i used cream for the past 5 days and nothing.

is it cold where you live? and if so, do you tend to get dry skin when its cold?

• Posted

I don't quite get when you say: "I do deal with dry skin everywhere and when i dont use soap or hot water " ?

This does look like it could be extreme dryness or a dermatological reaction or condition. Many people find that trying a natural oil or plant extract in the way of a cream helps - so you could try various things first like Coconut oil and apply it twice a day - particularly after you shower. Never use soap on the head of your penis and completely cover the head when you are showering to protect the head from all the various bodily cleansers such as gels and shampoos. Ensure you pat dry the head of your penis immediately after your shower ..... Good Luck ......

• Posted

thank you, i meant i never use soap on the glans ! i will definitely try coconut oil.

thanks again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.