Weird sensations in body.

Posted , 2 users are following.

so ive been pretty stressed out lately. im currently trying to relieve constipation. i ate some fried chicken from popeyes maybe and hour ago. and i a short while after i got a very comfortbale feeling in my chest sort of like pressure. so i assumed maybe it was indigestion or something. but now i have like a dull pain im my mid back area and my arms are kind if hurting. now i dont know of its just because i freakes myself out and im just having anxiety. but its scary. im only 21 i dont have a medical history of heart attacks or strokes. but now its like the smallest thing on my body could hurt and im automatically assuming the worst possible thing. yes i worry alot and overthink but everysince ive been diagnosed with having an anxiety disorder i feel like its taking a toll on me. majority of the time im THINKING. im VERY fearful of death. i just dont want to end up sorry, because im thinking maybe its just my anxiety. any suggestions ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It seems you have health anxiety, I would watch the Anxiety Guy on youtube, he's been so helpful!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.