Weird spotting

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! So I’m 21 years old and healthy.. sexually active but we use condoms religiously so very very VERY low chance I am pregnant. This month instead of a period I spotted for like 16 days a brownish/red, it went away for 10 days, and it came back completely brown and I’m now on day 6. No other symptoms. No pain or anything. I did start a new job in the beginning of the month right around when it started, so I’m wondering if stress or lifestyle changes can ever cause these issues? I also started taking Raspberry Leaf last week to try and regulate so maybe it’s just throwing things more out of whack? OBGYN has my appointment like next month so until then I’m just trying to debunk. Most people have said that because I’m not bleeding bright red or super heavy, it’s nothing serious.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello

I'd say that it would be a stress related change in your cycle also I wouldn't try to take anything herbal or remedy and just let your body relegate its self again.

If it continues for more than 10 days in a row then Id see a doctor regarding it.

But stress does have a big impact on cycles.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.