WEird symptoms in my head

Posted , 8 users are following.

I’ve been having these weird symptoms for about 4 months now. When im sitting and turning my head left and right or up and down i have like a really weird electrical type feeling(sorry very hard to describe.) its lasts for about 4 days. When this symptoms stops, my other symptom( weird pressure feeling when walking) comes next. Its lasts for about 1 to 2 weeks. Then all of the symptoms stop and i have a relief for 3 to 4 days when the cycle starts back. When i wake up in the morning these symptoms are never present even when i walk or turn my head . After lunchtime the symptoms starts to kick in. There not painful there annoying. When the symptoms come i get a big anxiety. It may be because of my anxiety i have no idea. I would like to know if anyone had those symptoms or know what it is ut will be greatly appreciated cause i need to find answers. I also had a ct scan and it came out clear

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Ive had these feelings for 4 yrs now. Sometimes they become so much i have to lay down, because i either start to feel headachy or toomuch pressure in head. I dont know what it is either. i say its anxiety related....but my anxiety is with me 24/7. so im not sure what to think of it.

• Posted

Hi Pobi, do you get any problems in your neck? I have two conditions, hemiplegic migraines and cervegenic head aches. The cervegenic ones are caused by a worn disc in my neck and give me the electrical feelings you describe although I describe them as a sharp shooting pain, plus I get pressure in my head. Definitely worth getting your neck checked, do you use a computer at work? if so, that could explain why that happens around lunch time. I have a special pillow and raise my laptop screen plus support in my back. Stress and tension aggravates my condition.

Let me know how you get on if you get this checked out.

All the best to you.

• Posted

Good question,

I have had a tingling head sensation for 3 or 4 weeks now, which includes pressure in the temples and behind the eyebrows, it is annoying and my doc says it is anxiety. CT brain scan checked out too. Yesterday, it was minimal and almost not there, but today it is pretty much the same as the other weeks. I hope that this is going to subside. Maybe this is leftover anxiety from the times I felt really panicky.

• Posted

Hi,

I suffer pretty much from the same symptoms as yourself, and interestingly this does seem to appear around lunchtime and then build continually until I go home. I did think that this must be related to working at a PC monitor for most of the day however I have experienced the similar dreaded head pressure feeling at other times - at a evening meal out with others I literally could not wait to get back home as was starting to feel very dizzy and 'out of it'. It is now afternoon at work and am feeling head pressure with occasional 'head-rushes' , I made a decision about something I was maybe going to do this week and am already worrying I have made the wrong choice.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.