Weird symptoms once a month

Posted , 6 users are following.

not long before my expected period..there is a day that i know of anyway that my heartrate is slow, like 55 resting. i get a headache, feel lightheaded spells,weak..then comes a hot flash or just hot and anxiety kicks in and bad or panic. anyone have this happen? Off balance,weird vision too

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Same Mary,

My sister is 42 and I am 44 and we feel like everything revolves around our cycle. It seems it is ongoing, no relief, maybe like 4 days in the last half of cycle are normal and the rest is dealing with all these symptoms- ovulation, headaches week before period, heavy flow or no flow (so random) and then headaches at end of cycle. Oh and not to mention, irritation down in that area. Never had any of these symptoms until I hit my 40s.

• Posted

how many times have we second guessed ourselves... thinking... "how can this all be hormones?"

i know i have....

when i found this forum, i couldnt believe how many women were dealing with what i was going through....

i've questioned my sanity many times...

therapist is helping me with that...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.