Weird tingling sensations

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all!

My period started this past Friday and I have had the weirdest symptoms to date. I kept getting weird tingling sensations in my head, face and back of the head and neck. Then I would feel weird sensations in my legs. I woke up early in the morning with a pain my left knee. Then I started feeling tingly all over. It kept rotating around. I started to panic but I had to remind myself that I was on my period and that this is a peri symptom and when you're in peri there's no fair game. You can experience anything!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi...I've had this for the last week....so bad ...my knee is awful...struggle to get out of the bath plus tingling all in legs..feet feel stone cold....I've noted it happens every 27 days and I only bleed lightly every other month. ...the tingling happens all over which means I then panic...a vicious circle...xx
  • Posted

Hi Sharcerv, yes me too have that tingling too in my body, you get pain as you said in knee too, I had bone pain had test done it was fine, this morning bit nervous breaking out in a sweat, never feel good.
  • Posted

I get the tingling all over. It scares me when its my face and head. It makes me anxious. I'm starting to notice that I get these symptoms the closer I get to my cycle.
    • Posted

Yes I get that too, in my toes knees hands and head, sometimes I get like heat touch me in the foot, then the heat surges through up to my head, the dry mouth is making me feel like cotton it, my heart flutters my tummy gassy, I feel WEIRD, when I'm sleeping it's better don't know nothing.
  • Posted

Hi, yeah I get tingling all over which circles me esp after period.......its energy shifting and healing, look up menopause and spiritual.....may sound off the wall but it's what I experience too.....I pray a lot :-) hugs xxx
  • Posted

Hi, yeah I get tingling all over which circles me esp after period.......its energy shifting and healing, look up menopause and spiritual.....may sound off the wall but it's what I experience too.....I pray a lot :-) hugs xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.