Weird wart like pimple on penis glans

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have gotten a weird reddish pimple on my penis glans, specifically on the corona for the past few days. It looks something like an ulcer or a wart. I have no STD's, got tested 2 weeks ago. I could upload pictures if anyone is willing to have a look and give me their opinion on it. If it does not go away within 2 weeks, I will probably have to see my doctor about it. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

First of all, there are no tests in men for HPV (genital warts) and unless you show the clinic the warts they will be totally unaware from any tests they run, this is the same for herpes (HSV)

I think you should upload a picture so we can see.

I think you should also do a google search for fordyce spots and pearly penile papule as these are totally harmless conditions that can cause lumps and bumps to appear on the penis.

• Posted

Hey, thanks for your reply.

Here is a picture.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.