weirded out by my own existence

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone ever felt this? I feel so weirded out that I exist. Sometimes it makes me feel like everything around me is in my imagination. Things look odd and strange. I get all these random memories from years ago pop into my head and have weird racing thoughts about life. It makes me feel anxious and depressed. I do see a physcologist. I guess it's anxiety and ocd. I suffer from both pretty severely along with constant derealization.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I hope you get well soon and its one if the known symptoms of anxiety that your having

You'll be okay

• Posted

Thank you I wish these feelings and thoughts didn't happen constantly. I just want to feel normal again and nor live in fear or question everything
    • Posted

Are these tgoughts normal with that? Like sometimes I feel like I almost believe them
  • Posted

I have exactly this feeling too, like I've pulled myself out of the situation and watching in.

Do you have a dull heavy headed sensation that accompanies it also? Almost like a dormant headache.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.