Well ladies i get married on Friday y

Posted , 6 users are following.

Thank you to all who have kept me going will let you know how it goes using the cube pessary on the day and on my honeymoon. Infection seems to have cleared up but using it again i will find out if it happens again 💝 hopefully not . Once I'm back from honeymoon will give you an update to let you know how i git on xx hope all is well with you all xx

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

My very best wishes to you!  I wore a pessary for 17 years and never had an infection.  It helped me a lot.  I hope it will for you as well. Congratulations and Enjoy this special time!!
  • Posted

Congratulations!  I hope the wedding and honeymoon are needful and that you don't have any pessary issues.

• Posted

WONDERFUL, Not needful.  Autocorrect.... grrrrrr.
  • Posted

Weesue

Whoop whoop wedding day Friday 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊wishing you a wonderful day and honeymoon, 😊 enjoy x

• Posted

Hi weesue,

So excited for you, sounds like everything back on track and going well.

Have a super great day tomorrow, and hope you have a wonderful memorable honeymoon.

Best wishes,

Phyl x💕

Don't be overdoing things tomorrow, don't be on your feet for long periods and take plenty rests.

• Posted

Hi phyl i intend to sit down loads, rest in between lol I'm so excited don't know if i will sleep tonight had a few brandy's to calm my nerves xxxx

• Posted

Wishing you a memorable and magical day tomorrow. I hope that you will be truly doted on! Congratulations!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.