Posted , 8 users are following.
Well, here is a look at my 9 weeks. I know everyone's journey is not the same. We all progress differently. But maybe we can all relate in some ways, too.
* first night in bed last night! No recliner.
* still take a norco at night and 1 before pt
* sleep is still pretty bad
* pain is tolerable, feels like 100 tight rubber bands
* ice leg about once a day at home
* pt three days per week
* ROM is about 115 bend and -3 straighten
* use brace to help straighten 2-4 hours a day
* still cry easily, about once every other day
* incision looks good, is sensitive, and numb
* read this forum for support daily
* don't feel like myself yet, just not joyful
* have to go back to work July 24
* starting to "see the light on the other side"
Well, for what it's worth, that's my progress report.
And I do feel like I am making progress. Some days I say I don't feel like it but in my heart, (and my knee) I know I am. I know I will be okay. It's taken 9 weeks to get this far and I have a long way to go. I'm glad you are here with me on this journey.
4 likes, 12 replies