What are you going to do today?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Here we go lol yet another idea of mine :roll:

Post one thing you want to achieve today! Keep it within your reach but something you know will slightly challenge you.

Each day come back to this thread and post another thing you are going to achieve that day!

I'm going to start :D

[size=18:8eab1486fa][color=red:8eab1486fa][b:8eab1486fa]Today I am going to go and spend a few hours with my mum instead of her having to keep coming here.[/b:8eab1486fa][/color:8eab1486fa][/size:8eab1486fa]

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Didn't hear it get out itself and I'm sure if hubby was here he would have been there to take it out and hang it up. HUH yeah and pigs might fly.

Oh well another hour of house work and then i'll be back.

speak soon

xx

• Posted

I'm putting kettle on because just had phone call to say he almost here :D

Melbi xxx

• Posted

When he's there, then you can have a great big cuddle and feel safe.

All the anxious feelings will go and you can be you again.

be a good girl and don't do anything I'd do

xx

• Posted

Today so far, I've rested a lot, after getting stupidly drunk last night (I feel a bit messed up and wanting to do stupid things lately apparently.) Last this evening, I'm going to my boyfriend's, where I will try not to snap at him or be off with him like I have been doing lately - he's trying to help and he cares. He shouldn't be punished for that.

Oh, and I painted my fingernails a pretty candy pink colour earlier, since my toenails were already painted fleurescent pink. I like having painted nails.

x

• Posted

Well I got through yesterday :D

The anxiety attacks started to calm down and by 4pm I felt calm and relaxed.

My fella arrived with a gorgeous bunch of flowers :D

Had a lovely day and evening then went on to sleep for ....wait for this....

[size=24:e3cd8ea0a8][color=red:e3cd8ea0a8][b:e3cd8ea0a8]9 hours![/b:e3cd8ea0a8][/color:e3cd8ea0a8][/size:e3cd8ea0a8]

So far I'm feeling okay today so if it continues then I will be having a walk to my mums :D

Hope everybody else is having a great weekend.

Thank you to everyone for your support yesterday.

Melbi x

• Posted

Sorry :oops:

bouquet of flowers not a bunch :shock: and they had a big pink bow tied round them. :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.