What could be causing a flesh colored rash of bumps?

Posted , 3 users are following.

This first appeared as itching on Thursday. By Sunday I had developed flesh colored bumps on only my right foot and itching on my belly button. I took a Benadryl and it went down but I had a tingling feeling in that foot and slight swelling and pain. It has reappeared today (monday). I’m thinking it’s from my couch or pillow on my couch. What can be causing it? Can I spray my couch or throw pillows with anything? It’s starting to cause itching behind my knees and wrists but the bumps are only on my feet. I have a picture but it doesn’t look like I can attach it.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

See your doctor to help with meds for a allergy. May be from foods drinks or meds even supplements. Any animals visits from friends? 
  • Posted

Thank you for thfor response. I haven’t had any new medications, no visits from pets. I do have a dog but no other animals. I’m not sure about foods. Both days I had the rash I did have orange flavored icing and I’ve never had that before but I was on the couch every time the break out began so I just don’t know. I stayed in a hotel the weekend it started too so I don’t know if it could be from that?
  • Posted

If there is no obvious trigger, keep taking antihistamines and it should burn itself out over a period of days. Let us know if it is still a problem a week or two from now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.