what could be causing me to feel dizzy all the time?

Posted , 4 users are following.

So i have anxiety and panic attacks(sometimes) but im confused why i always feel dizzy i have episodes where it goes for a few weeks then it returns and lasts weeks. ENT said its not ear related but this problem has been going on so long now its frustrating because i cant drive or go out alone or take my daughter out alone because i always feel dizzy. Its not a spinning sensation but i do occasionally feel a sudden spin for a second. Its mainly a faint feeling a light headed feeling where i feel unbalanced or tipsy like that feeling as if ive just walked up an escalator or been in a lift. I do get sum mild headaches alongside these episodes to. I was told my ears were fine when they checked for fluid. I am deaf in my left ear though. This has been going on the past couple of years now on and off. What could be causing it? This isn't anxiety if anything it makes me anxious because i feel so dizzy x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have the same problems that have also gone on for two years,but I am convinced have a serious illness even though the doctors tell me that I am OK. I wish that I believed them.I find it very hard to lead a normal

life any  more because I am so scared that I am ill.

i sympathise with you and wish I had a constructive answer.

Feel better.

• Posted

Hi there. I've had the same problem you are facing and indeed it is related to anxiety. It started in my first year of college and it made life pretty hard. I
    • Posted

*I just wanted to let you know youre not alone. Im doing better now even though it hasn't completely disappeared and I remember how I felt it started. It's really important to talk to talk to someone about it, especially if they have gone trough it. Feel free to right back and ask anything
  • Posted

Ive heard vertigo can do this have you been checked for it.

I also read somewhere to check magnesium and calcium levels.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.