What could this be ? Pic included

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just a little info....Last time i got tested was in Jan 2019...my bf got tested in July 2019...After rough i had friction cuts , tried to make it better Vaseline woke up the next morning with small white raisin looking things on my labia . Wiped the vaseline off it it left sores like things that stung when pee touched them . I wasn't to sure that the vaseline caused it so i tried it again and the exact same thing happen afterwards i threw the Vaseline away

...Used coconut oil and it started to clear up within hrs . ... I'm worried it was more than an allergic reaction , Something like herpes ?

I've search the internet high and low since it happen and have been able to find wtf it is . Please help !image

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

how soon did they go away after stopping putting the vasaline on ??

• Posted

The little things on my labia? ...It took less than 24hrs

• Posted

Which left those things in the picture...then after that they were kinda like sores...but not blisters

• Posted

its not anything serious most likley the vasaline

• Posted

u still may need a herpes test if they turned into sores

• Posted

i wanna get tested but honestly I'm scared asf

• Posted

anymore pictures? i have the exact same thing going on with my labia. you said coconut oil cleared it up? im hoping to make it to thr doctor soon but i have no insurance so i myself have been trying to figure it out! this also didnt happen to me until i had rough intercourse after i shaved. when i started to burn while peeing i thought it was a UTI but then noticed these sores!

• Posted

HI Maya, I don't want to scare you. However its worth checking with your GP. To be honest they look like Herpes to me...I could be wrong but you should see your GP ASAP.

• Posted

I've never seen herpes look like this...and i have yet to find a picture to show how it actually started and I've searched for monthssss . I think it was a allergic Reaction to the Vaseline because it only showed up when i used the Vaseline...threw the Vaseline away after it showed up again after using it for the second time and it never came back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.