What could this red bump be on penis

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

update on how its going

• Posted

looks like a nice ingrown hair. especially since you recently shaved there. if you can see a hair or have a magnifying glass for some reason use tweezers to rip that sucker out. i wouldnt be too concerned. if you try and pop it, it will hurt really bad. been there done that, trust me. i dont suggest popping it. but if youre going to.... message me and i can walk you through the steps of how to do it clesnly and the post care.

• Posted

the bump i popped it blood came out and now there blood under the skin it isnt as much of a bump its still there kinda

• Posted

i got frustrated with it so i just went for it

• Posted

the blood under the skin is from the blunt pressure you put on the skin. itll heal, but youre gonna make it worse and possibly cause an infection if you try again and dont keep it clean now.

• Posted

compared to before its flat now but now it just has a small blood under skin i wont touch it promise and ill keep it clean!

• Posted

good if the swelling is down after popping it and it looks normal and not oozing. infection probably isnt gonna be an issue. wear loose clothing and keep doing what youre doing.

• Posted

so i still see something compared to before it looks the same kinda? i didnt pop it good enough a needle would work?

• Posted

oh boy derk. you are going down a very slippery road my friend. It has only been two days. Pimples take longer than that to fully heal. especially on such a sensitive piece of skin like your penis is AND especially since you applied so much force to pop it. i really think you are doing yourself a disservice by messing with it so much. You can cause permanent scaring. Go to a dermatologist if you really need to. I looked at the picture and it seriously just looks like a ingrown hair/cyst. I highly advise not taking a needle and poking your penis with it. first off its not sanitary, you can cause an infection and make this entirely worse, scar yourself, or spread bacteria.

if you didnt pop it good enough, theres a good chance its a cyst which the infection is pretty deep down in there. but i also think it could be an ingrown hair because you recently shaved there. if there is a hair in the red bump and you can visually see it. put an ice cube on the bump for a minute, use tweezers and rip it out. might help clear it up faster. but i do not recommend what you are asking at all.

• Posted

hey matthew took your advice left it alone and looks much better can barley tell its there thank you so much friend!

• Posted

No problem. Aren't you glad you didn't put a needle in your dick to try and pop it now? Haha best of luck to you Derk. Stay safe, use condoms and give your body time to heal itself. Message me with any other issues or concerns. Always looking to help!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.