What do I do 3/4 years of my life and my daughter gone

Posted , 5 users are following.

Me and my girlfriend started going out when we were 17 from the beggining she was different and I fell in love with her and I still am madly in love with her we are not 21 and have a beautiful 2 year old daughter but we cannot function and it's due pretty much all to me in such a idiot she's gone and this time it's different im trying to be nice but she's ignoring me I already moved all my stuff out I just want to die even writing this all I want to get rid of this pain is to die now right now please god kill me I miss my daughter and I miss Emma I just want to die I don't want to social with my friends i don't want to pretend im getting over her I tried to kill myself the other day by letting go of the wheel to the car but I pussied out after doing it a few times I wish the pain would stop I wish I could go back in time to 2014 when we were kids and I drove to the beach and she was happy and me too I really want to die please god kill me, I don't know why im posting I just want someone to tell me something

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello Will. I hear you suffering I do. What can I say to help you your grief is so deep? I am so thankful that you wrote in today. Is there anything that she will listen to? Diane
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey adldiane I don't know I asked her if I could take her out but she just ignored me feels like nobody likes me and I just want to die

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Will please listen to Wayne he is a very wise man and that's what you need is a man's opinion right now that is solid. Get help for you. Have you flown on an airplane? Remember the stewardess always says put the oxygen mask on you first then your child because if you aren't alive you cannot save anyone. Save yourself then you can be there for the family. Diane 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi will - give her the space. Get yourself to the doctor and explain what you are going through and how bad you feel. You will not fix anything with her until you have done something to fix yourself. Why? Because you have stated that this is not the first time. You have a daughter in the mix and thus a responsibility to deal with any issues. Meanwhile, don't annoy the girlfriend. You do not want this to spiral into a legal situation.  Time apart at this point is important for both of you. Opting out is not an option.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

What happened? Why did you have to leave? Also you have parental rights, fight for them so that you can see your daughter.

You can’t kill yourself! You have a daughter to help raise. Think about her when you feel like you want to die. She is going to need you.

Can you tell us more about what happened with you and your wife? We will listen and try to help you. We do not judge!

We are always here for you, it is safe here.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up