What do use do when your about to have an anxiety attack

Posted , 8 users are following.

can we all comment please to anyone who reads this can we just all explain what we feel and what symptoms we get when were having an anxiety or panic attack just so we know how we all feel so we can put our minds at ease..ill start please please everyone comment back...

i get dead legs

heavy chest

tingly feelings in my body

severe headaches sometimes all over my head

i see eye floaters everyday all day

i get stomach cramps

back pains

my body feels numb

i feel confused sometimes i feel like im in a different world

i feel like i cant walk sometimes

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Mine is impending doom feels like hearts going to stop hot sensation in chest and body motion moving sensation with just being stil heart pounds... Hear heart beat in ears strange sensation in arms like numb feeling sometimes I'm not even feeling in panic

• Posted

I feel like I am in a different word.

fear extremelyfeel like I am in a different word.

fear extremely

Heart pulpit action increase

Dizzyness

Panic attack

Hot flushes

Heart pulpit action increase

Dizzyness

Panic attack

Hot flushes

• Posted

Omg Kayleigh we sound very similar! I get the feeling like I cant walk like my muscles are going to give out and I'm going to faint! Then my heart starts racing. Sometimes it feels like I cant use my hands and I'm paralyzed even though I can...the fear feeling just makes me feel like I can't. I get a heavy head and dizziness and derealization. This has been going on for a couple months now Idk how to handle it. My doctor prescribed antidepressants but I didnt like the side effects so I stopped...

• Posted

Rapid heart beat

Nauseous feeling

No appetite

Cant sleep

Shaky hands

Can't enjoy speaking with people

This is how I feel when my anxiety is through the roof, not so much a "panic attack"

• Posted

I had an anxiety attack this afternoon whilst in a large department store. It starts with a rapid sensation in my chest and throat, and then the jitters in my stomach, and I can feel my heart pounding. I have learnt to ignore these horrid sensations as I know its just adrenalin and cortisol which has to run its course. Deep breathing usally helps too

• Posted

i cant believe how much we all relate its so scary but it does go to show that were all experiencing the same thing so its just anxiety so everytime we are going through all this we need to remember that its not serious and it cant hurt us

• Posted

No, but ive read alot of good things about it, and ive watched videos of people and doctors saying its a miracle cure. Im sure i will try it soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.