What do you do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there,

So for the past weeks I have been feeling pretty good no real issues & then last night and today I had some muscle tightening in my calf and some sadness & feeling like I was going to cry.  Nothing major at all compared to how I use be & was more annoying than anything.  The sadness & crying feeling has since passed, the tightness in my calf is still there and comes and goes.   I was wondering what any of you wonderful woman do naturally to help during the not so bad but not so good times to help you get threw it?   Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amy, I know the feeling. That feeling of sadness and depression comes from time to time for no good reason. What I do is cry it out...get all the tears out first. And then I try to think of all the pretty, nice and positive things I have going on in my life, and as I'm religious, I talk to God a little bit and pump up my self esteem. Maybe go for a walk, come back home, have a glass of red wine and try to channel my energy into some positive thinking.

Once I'm out of it I try to call family members and friends that I think may need me either financially or to just lend an ear...This really takes the focus of me and I'm a much happier and production person!

Good Luck!

• Posted

Thanks for the help. I have been trying to think how even though I'm going threw this and it's a pain I'm so much better than I was I like you pray everyday. I'm starting to think God is tired of hearing from me. Lol. I talk to my mom alot and she is such a great help. My husband listens and is supportive for as best he can be. I'm blessed with them. I will be so happy when this is all over. Hugs.

• Posted

Know that exact feeling. Been good lately but last 2 days I'm emotional. Because its not as bad as it was I try to just go about my business as normal whereas before that wasn't possible. Right now I'm waiting to go to work and feeling low so sent my boyfriend a silly text as I know I'll get one back that'll make me smile. I also try not to push myself too much when I feel like this i try not to rush around and at least now I know it'll pass quickly. Don't get me wrong, it still sux..

• Posted

Thanks I love the silly text idea. I'll have to try that one. I'm trying to push threw and the same knowing that this will pass. I hate when it happens on work days. When I'm off I can deal with it better. Either way like you said it still suxs. We all need to be sainted at the end of this. Oh how I wish I just knew when the end would be here. I'm so done. Hugs.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.