What does this Look Like??

Edited , 5 users are following.

what does this look like? does it look like herpes? i never had an outbreak before and i don't have any symptoms. anyone with herpes had this? or can it be? image

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

looks like herpes to me

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

It doesnt look like herpes. it looks like in grown hair because you do shave. Now did you have sex is there any itchy burning sensation ?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i had sex after shaving, it is mildly itchy but calms down right after i put lotion on it. no burning at all, not even when i put peroxide to clean it so it wont infect ... no burning when i pee, no fatigue, no swollen lymph nodes

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

if you could make an app with the doctors that would give you 100% results but this doesnt look like herpes i could be wrong tho im not a doc

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

can someone please look at my post i really need help

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up