What does Your Anxiety feel like?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Mine i feel palpitations light headed tingling all over my body. I breath too fast. I feel so space out. This past weeks anxiety has been at its worst. Cant even go out to the store because i feel the need to run. Gosh i wish their was a cure

1 like, 37 replies

37 Replies

Next
  • Posted

A cure would definitely be great at this point , BTW hi I'm Jenn , and I totally get it , anxiety has taken control , and I need to gain my control back , right now life sucks because of this anxiety
    • Posted

Hi Jenn. I so wish their was a cure cause anxiety in my opinion is the worst because nobody can see your symptoms but you feel everything. Seriously its taken control of our lifes. I just cant deal with it anymore im at that point where i dont even want to be alone anymore.
    • Posted

Yeah Ive been at that point I'm 32 and I always have to be around someone because I feel like I'm going to die , or fall out or something , I'm always so scared something is going to happen to me health wise , I can't stand it , I'm at my breaking point , these anxiety symptoms are by far the worst thing ever , and nobody understands what you are going through , trying to explain to people is a waste of breath and very frustrating !! I just was this to all pass
    • Posted

WoW i feel exactly like you do. This is by far the worst ever. Sometimes i think im not breathing and i freak out. Yea people dont understand what Anxiety is about its hard to explain they dont undertand. They think you are just faking the way you feel
    • Posted

Yes or they have all the answers, they'll say things like just think positive , do this do that , I say if it was that easy I wouldn't be struggling or have anxiety, people reallyndont get it , and I started off with the heart palps and the tightening in my chest and choking sensation around my neck , then I graduated to the tingling and numb feelings throughout different parts of my body , face , tongue, fingers, toes , etc... Then graduated to these weird head sensations, minor and major headaches, and prickly feelinga, electrical shock feelings and warm and cold sensations, and the list goes on . anxiety is a beast , a force to be reckon with , its like fighting a attacker you can't escape from . its some serious sh$+ !!!
    • Posted

Its like your describing myself. I seriously have everything you have and I am so sorry that u have to feel that way it is so miserable. And yes all my fam is like just get over it or go for a walk think positive yea right i wish it was tgat easy but its not.
    • Posted

Hi I feel the same way it's very scary I'm always feeling somethings wrong health wise 😒😢
    • Posted

Same way i feel. Sometimes i think i have a tumor in my head but i know its just crazy toughts.
    • Posted

I feel the same way! I have anxiety/depression and stress makes it worse. I also have I think IBS.. The hardest thing is the people around you blow it off and don't understand because on the outside we look fine. I've learned to control my anxiety as I started getting panic attacks. Something that happened in my life a few years ago triggered the panic attacks which are even worse. Sometimes I don't like being alone either. I hate it so much and wish I could get rid of it lol... I don't use medications as to me it's not a cure.. But I do use oils and a diffuser ... It does help but mostly you have to remember... When you are having anxiety and you start freaking out.. Just remember.. Ok this happened yesterday and I'm ok! I'm still here... And breathe and keep telling yourself this is my anxiety and I can beat it! It's happened before... And IM OKAY! That has helped me so much... When I feel a panic attack or anxiety and say that and start breathing and it does help... I don't know exactly what causes this but a lot of people are going through it... I mean so many! Some people have it worse and commit suicide ... So it's very hard... It's good to talk to people who have it cause people who don't will never understand....
    • Posted

Hi thanks for your reply. Yes i know what u mean. I tried telling myself that. That i will be ok and nothing bad is going to happend thats its just anxiety and it cant hurt me. But sometimes i get overwhelm and it just sucks a lot. And yes some other people have it worse and its just sad. Their is so many people with anxiety
    • Posted

Yeah like I all out of options I've been to mental therapy, physical therapy, psych doc, had all kinds of blood work, ekgs, MRIs, everything doctors all said I'm healthy , I don't tale antidepressants though I take vitamins instead, now my last resort is I'm scheduled to see a endocrinologist , because my therapist said it may be a hormones imbalance or my thyroids or something like that , so that's my last move after that I just have to realize that i have to just live with stupid anxiety and I don't want to !!!
    • Posted

Me too I know for a fact I have health anxiety now , after all this , anything I read or someone tells me they have , I swear I start feeling like I have it too . this is crazy !!!
    • Posted

Im going to theraphy tomorrow. But im going to tell them that i want all this test done just to rule out any other things. I dont want to live with anxiety all my life so i hope someone does find a cure and fast. And dont think that way Hopefully u wont have to live with it or any of us
    • Posted

Yes I pray for all of us struggling with anxiety and panic disorder, it sucks
    • Posted

I feel the exact same way as u I worry about my health everyday I hate being alone I plans my dad's to spend as little time alone as I can I niver lock the door to my house cos I'm scared someone woodnt be able to get in if something bad happened to me. I have two young boys and I'm trying my hardest to be strong and beat this for them
    • Posted

I hate being alone too. I have 2 kids as well but one is in school all day i just stat with the small one but i feel scared staying with my baby cause i think im going to pass out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.