What feels good?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can we contribute things here to a positivity thread?  Tell us something good, something which gives you hope, maybe a link or good story. 

What have you got?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I found a free thing for your phone called IN FLOW. It asks you three times a day how your feeling. What you doing and who your with. Then keeps track of you moods and displays a little graph. So you can look back and see when your calmest and happy. Just a bit of fun and its free ☺
  • Posted

I have an ap on my phone called 'Headspace'. It's a guided meditation that helps you accept what is going on around you and within you.. And how to be ok and relaxed with it. My psychiatrist recommended this to me and I never thought it would help.. But it has a little. Especially when I'm struggling to sleep, which is every night!
    • Posted

I'll have to have a look at that . I've run out of sleeping pills and I'm not allowed any more so most nights I'm laying awake. 😨
    • Posted

Same here, I had sleeping pills for about 2 months and then my psychiatrist took them away from me. I feel like I've been crushed.. Like it was a tease giving me a taste of what sleep is like.

I can't sleep because of all the thoughts I have in my head, and the Ap helps me let those thoughts go a little. Definitely give it a try!

• Posted

I only got two weeks worth of the doctor 😢 I've got nytol now herbal available from chemist no prescription . Quiet expensive but on the box it says only take for two weeks then consult your doctor lol. Catch 22
  • Posted

My partner has had severe depression for 8 months and it has nearly broken us many times but tonight he came to our singing chorus and he was happy. Yay!
    • Posted

I love the sound of the singing group.  i'm a terrible singer but I imagine it's all about participating and it could be enjoyable.  I like to be inspired.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the link as it was to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.