What helps 💕

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hey guys I hope all of you are well especially dealing with this enemy daily. I just thought I'd share what's been helping my symptoms are

Derealization

Feeling like I can't breathe

Body pains

Freak outs

It's horrible

I realize just to accept it as anxiety even when I feel my worst and feel like I'm gonna lose it or die I say out loud it's only anxiety you have felt like this before and you are still here see you are STRONG

It feels scary yes but it will pass even when it feels like it never will

I hope you all find the right treatment that works for you whether medication therapy anything as long as you feel better 💕 Also what helps you guys feel better?

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

I have derealisation episodes do you sometimes feel out of body like you don't feel yourself? I just try and say its just anxiety calm down but it still worries me cos it happens on and off?
    • Posted

Yes I don't feel like me and feel like I'm gonna lose control sometimes
  • Posted

You are a very strong person, keep up the good workbiggrin
    • Posted

I'm not strong I wish I was sad I cry and am scared every day but then I tell myself you survived yesterday you will get through it today you are strong too! You deal with it too and I believe it will make us stronger
  • Posted

I have a question, does anyone feel weird body pains? Some days it's just a little feeling in my foot or knee or chest. Lastnight I was propping up on my right arm and I felt this awful pain shoot up my entire arm! That felt like it was in my bones and my elbows hurt a lot. I'm terrified it's bone cancer or leukemia!!! I'm so scared I can't eat.

I suffer from anxiety and longterm depression but whenever I feel these pains it sets off my hypochondria and I keep checking my body to see if anything funny is going on!

Before being diagnosed with anxiety 2months ago I never had these issues. I was healthy n loved running n working out. Am I the only one dealing with this? Everybody else seem to only get dizziness or numbnesssad sad sad

• Posted

The freak outs and can't breathe and not feeling like myself is scary i hate anxiety i wish i never had this scary condition it hurts and im tired of feeling weak and weird i want my old self back i don't even like going anywhere no more and i love to go out with friends and family but now im stuck at home worried and scared and feeling weird all day long so tired 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
    • Posted

Yeah the derealization is the worst I feel like there is something wrong with my brain
    • Posted

Yeah me too do you freak out on alot of normal things like blinking are just freaking out on normal stuff? I think i have OCD or something because im always freaking out😞😞😞😞😞
    • Posted

Yeah I used to freak out about that lol now it's just feeling spaced out that scares me and now I have digestive stomach issues
    • Posted

Yea my stomach be upset too now anxiety has alot of crazy symptoms
    • Posted

But i hope your feeling okay and staying strong i know this sucks but we gotta stay strong
    • Posted

I'm trying but I just wanna cry ;( I feel like I'm gonna go crazy or lose my mind
    • Posted

Me too i hate feeling weird all the time and i would like to go out and have fun like i used to but im scared and worried all the time sometimes i ask myself why did this happen to me what did i do to deserve this 😞😞😞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.