What I've learned from PEMF Devices and what the potential root cause of prostate issues are

Posted , 11 users are following.

PEMF devices CAUSE inflammation. Why? Magnetic pulsing causes IL2 activation - inflammation, with the idea being that the body's T-Cells gravitate to the inflamed spot to 'attack' the inflammation. This 'could' work over time, but the drawbacks of this may lead symptoms becoming much worse, even acute urinary retention before they may potentially get better. I don't think it's wise to attempt PEMF stimulation unless you fully know how to CIC and have the supplies on hand. Dr. Song, who has a clinic in China is probably the only Uro I know of in the world who has the curative approach in my opinion. His thesis is solid, which is that BPH and 'non infectious' prostatitis are actually burrowed undetected infections and various calculi that go with them (possibly in the acni sacks). Most westernized Uro's would not think to milk prostatic fluid to test it for various infections.

So, if the underlying causes of prostate issues are not addressed, even with a successful western procedure, in time the prostate will grow back if the burrowed infection/root cause is not dealt with.

If there is anyone out there who has tried, or is trying a PEMF device to treat prostate issues, please report if you notice inflammation the next day after applying PEMF, thanks!

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Furthermore, these 'infections' could both be fungal and parasitic in nature. I refuse to believe that a cure for BPH and prostatitis cannot be found. My partner and I work in biotech where he is currently working with CB1 (cannabis 1) receptors.

Important side note: overuse of antibiotics tear down the good gut flora which in turn can lead to a further inflammation response - where cancers start, notwithstanding horrible consequences such as C-Diff for example.

Thinking about it, why are western world men experiencing BOO at much earlier ages now than in the past? Is it the hormones/pesticides in our food,, Omega 6 to Omega 3 imbalances?Did nature/God intend for middle-aged men to rely on CIC for relief? The overexpression DHT conversion angle at best is a weak hypothesis and is still likely symptomatic of a deeper rooted cause. So, give a man Avodart and turn his hormones to the feminine? For what, a 30% a best reduction in prostate volume, a 'limp noodle'. and man boobs which may or may not relieve symptoms?

• Posted

Indeed...I need a dictionary of prostate to understand the post. To the write: please don't assume we all know what PEMF, ILF receptors and BOO are about.

• Posted

Exactly, I abandon many of the posts in this forum because of all the acronyms thrown around.

• Posted

I abandon them when they get so many post you can find the latest reply because new posts are intermingled with old post.

• Posted

I could not agree more Unckel.

I think the correct science acronym on this is, S. HITY web site. I have almost stopped flowing but love your humor.

• Posted

See there. Got me again by changing my words. Flowing should read following.

• Posted

So, how is BOO diagnosed? Cytoscopy?

• Posted

Seriously? I don't think most here are physicians that would understand all what this post stated. Layman's terms please, or include definitions.

• Posted

I know j12080. I've all but given up following your FLA thread. What have you been hearing from the other Dr. K club members? Have their results been as good as yours?

• Posted

wow wow very interesting. Question what about prostate massage? Could that be effective and helpful? I have thought about getting a pemf device.

• Posted

Potentially it can help if the prostatic fluid is infected in some way. Western testing for infection almost will always miss this. DHT = Dihydrotestosterone. Word of caution on PEFM devices; As I mentioned before, at first they can at first cause additional inflammation, so if you can barely pee now, the symptoms could get worse before T-Cells are activated to fight a potential burrowed infection. T-CELL = "a lymphocyte of a type produced or processed by the thymus gland and actively participating in the immune response."

I read thru a ton of NCI literature, hypothesis, different approaches to prostate issues. Obviously, I have them myself, but a lot of my issues were brought on by ignorance of prostate health. My website partner, who is an inventor is working on stuff to potentially help various conditions.

Lastly, not every urinary issue is prostate related. As we can see in this forum, many men have had multiple failed procedures for their prostates, which makes me wonder if the Uro's did complete urodynamic and vid-urodynamics first on these men, to detect potential primary bladder neck obstruction (PBNO).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.