What if I did something bad I can't remember...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys.

So I'm just turned 17 and for some reason I'm afraid of something I can't remember doing but defenitley would remember!!! Severe sexual assault. I have never ever been drunk, I am still a virgin and I remember every girl I've kissed.

It's weird but I do sometimes think, could I have done something like this and not remember😣 it's really messing with my head. I'm definitely over thinking it.

Any thoughts??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey,

honestly if you can remember everything that revolves around your past relationships I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about.

About these thoughts, they sound like they are intrusive thoughts. Thoughts that can vary, and the ones who have them get obsessed with them. The best thing you can do is to realize you can not control what your mind thinks. Once you realize that you only control your reaction, you'll be alright.

• Posted

I agree CDF. Thank you. I'll keep that in mind👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.