What is happening to me? Is it anxiety or what?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Few weeks back, i was experiencing some symptomps which i thought were acid reflux but they were not and that was proven by an endoscopy. I also got my heart checked out with an echo it seemed fine but the doctor said he noticed something is bothering me.

After knowing it was not acid reflux, it went away for a bit but always came back at night not as severe as before but really slightly i managed to sleep after a long time of me not being able to due to the symptoms.

My symptomps are:

1- short breathe

2- feels like my throat is closed up, like i want to vomit ( i have a fear of vomitting ) but not really want to vomit.

3- sometimes fast heart beats

4- if in crowded place i would need air

5- if yelling and shouting are there it makes my symptomps more severe

All of these usually happen at night not when im busy or having fun. however, lately i tried working out since my doctor said you need to work your heart a bit, so i did some push ups and sit ups to the extreme where i couldn't handle no more ( note : last time i ate was 4 hours ago ) so when i was done, my heart beats were around 139 beats per minute then i started feeling all these symptoms above also i started shaking and having like a pinch feeling in my fingers like the blood is rushing through them and i could feel like butterflies in my tummy but not the good ones. I really need to know what is wrong with me.. what is going on?

I mean i am calmed down and relaxed idk why these symtomps are coming.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Your symptoms do sound like anxiety most of your symptoms I can relate to.

I find keeping busy helps when having an attack

Watch tv chat with friends read a book listen to some relaxing music.

Control you breathing and exercise

Anxiety sucks stay strongbiggrin

• Posted

Yes, it does definietly suck. 

I do not know why it started or how it did, it just started out of nowhere. Maybe because im a person where i keep everything in and not talk much?

• Posted

I keep everytyhing in and dont talk to people about my illness unless I have to,I dont know if it related to anxiety or not.

Ive had depression for 16 years and have never liked therapy

Take carerolleyes

• Posted

You have anxiety with panic attacks. They begin one day..one moment out of nowhere. Everything has a starting point. Except it and see what you can do to cope with it.  These symptoms are coming because you have developed a mal function in your fight or flight response. Its not in your actual control. Calming down can be self taught, but it being atomatic has a mal function. Who know why science doesnt know. 18% of the population has the same thing. It sucks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.