What is happening to my penis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

so for about 4 years now I'm 44, my penis has been (I guess you can say) retracting in so much that I look like I haven't been circumcised. now I am not super big but I do not have a micro penis either. flasid about well used to be about 3 1/2 inches. I even have lost some weight think it was that maybe. didn't help. what's happening is at least 20 times a day im having to pull on it and pretty much pull it out. it goes on all day everyday. if I sit there at home and watch it I can see it move and retract in and out but mostly in. it pulls back and I can feel it bunch up in between my ass and testicles. I asked a doctor a couple months ago he just said lose weight Which I did and it has not helped. I was only 20 lbs over weight to begin with. What is goin on? besides the fact that its completely embarassing in front of women. its extremely uncomfortable. so again what the heck is going on? nobody seems to know.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

since I couldn't find an edit button all I could do is reply... I don't have peyronie's neither the doctor checked me out. he cant explain why it retracts 3 inches in 15 to 20 times a day and it doesn't hurt when I'm erect . just hurts when it fully retracts in.

• Posted

This is an interesting phenomena you are experiencing. While there is more than a grain of truth in what you say the Doctor suggested, the essential element of losing weight and how fit the rest of your body is is down to regular exercise. In terms of what you are observing you sometimes have to look at the situation on a more global sense, rather than just what is happening with your penis.

So let's start with the questions: are you active? Are you at home all day everyday? The amount of regular physical activity is critically important I would suggest - then we can start working on giving you a far healthier penis than you have now. Contrary to common belief, how 'physically healthy' your penis is has sometimes little to do with how sexually active you are, or even frequency of masturbation.

Just to say why I am saying these things, from age 32 I have struggled to overcome erectile issues, then at 54 I developed an incurable skin condition at the tip of my penis and I have to take practical steps each day to have my penis in the best health possible. AT 54 I stopped all Sex and Masturbation for around 5 or 6 months and my penis went back to the size it was when I was about 8 years old!

If you are unclothed (ever I mean, or even on a regular basis) the penis and scrotum can be a tell-tale sign of how warm the environment you are in - so extreme example is, go in a really cold sea for a swim and your penis and scrotum retracts as far back to the body to maintain as much heat as possible. It can even be wherever you on a regular basis, your upper body may feel comfortably warm enough - while the lower half is regularly cool or even cold in comparison.

So. I would like you to think about what you wear on a regular basis, when you are not active in the house - then, think about what else you wear when you are out and about, if necessary. Think about what active sport people wear when they are not active. Loose fitting Trackie bottoms is what I most often wear around the house.

Think about what I have said, and if this seems to be the direction you want to be taking - or even, whether what I say makes sense let me know and we can look at physical approaches to making your penis healthier?!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.