WHAT IS ON MY PENIS?!? Please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageThis has been on and off for a few months now but it would always go away in a few days if i give it some time . i have no itching, soreness, irritating while using the bathroom, or pain just discolored spots under my foreskin. I don't know what to think it is besides doing research on the Internet and maybe thinking its Balanitis and hoping its not gential warts or anything worse. Does anyone know what this is or has it happened to them before?

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

i have the same problem. dont know whats going on.

• Posted

have you seen the doctor? or got it tested?

• Posted

No the women i had sex with and then this appeared got tested after and it all came back negative so i really don't this its herpes.

• Posted

well, i got tested for hiv and hsv and everything came back negative. and fluconazole treated me completely! sorry for the rash reply. i was worried as hell.

• Posted

its not genital warts that im sure of. looks like mild balantis. i think i can get to the root of your problem of why it keeps coning back too! message me!

also its not herpes all because he had unprotected sex.... ^^^ bad information.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.