What is the reason of knee pain?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am suffering from knee pain for long time. I went to doctors too, but still not getting relax. Please let me know what is the reason of my knee pain?

Thanks

0 likes, 14 replies

Report / Delete

14 Replies

• Posted

How long has this been for?  Have you ever been xrayed for it? Have you had an MRI for it?  
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

My story went to doctors.xray.told she couldn't see anything but arthritis Asked to see bone speciast .she wasn't happy.hospital consultant said he would have to ask patient questions to diagnose?.. offered injections didn't work.3 months later offered TKR had my right leg done. 6 months later still recovering but its gone the pain on walking ñow waiting to have the other knee done. MORAL of MY story be strong and insist ýou see a speciast or you will sue them NHS doctors are very good but they do have to keep to a budget and keep the numbers down good luck xxx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Go see a good orthopedic surgeon in your area and get the imaging studies done.  Gotta start there.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up