What is this?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Afternoon ladies,

hands up who aren't having a good day,?

im certainly NOT.......

yesterday I seemed to have an ok day apart from the nauisa feeling all day

today I have been off again, like I'm inpatient the feeling inside that nothing makes me happy everything is hard work..

and someone the postman was at my door this morning I was nervios about going to the damned door, my phone has been ringing I have totally ignored it was is wrong with me never felt like this before

tom morning I have to take my 15 year old daughter to the hospital....and I'm actually thinking about it and frightened about going and having to drive !!!!!

i have done this trip lots of times but tomorrow I'm NOT looking forward at going!!!!

very jittery carnt seem to keep still if I do do somthing its like I'm bored and just want to stop?

does that make any spence? Oh I get it probably another peri symptom what's getting chucked at me!!!

when does all this end?

it's been nearly 2years and still new symptoms are coming at me?!!!.

can anyomplease say I'm not going mad/loopy?

thanks ladies.xx

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I can totally identify with all of this, the things i think about you wouldnt believe, everything frightens me xx
    • Posted

I can relate so much to you here. I've said before that even if my little finger is sore, it's something nasty. I can't rationalise anything anymore. I have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. Honestly I literally argue with myself to be calm but fear takes over. 
  • Posted

Hi Shelly,

I have my hand up. The last 2 days have been pretty ok, but woke at 2am out of a dead sleep feeling nervous, jittery, and inside trembling. I was able to go back to sleep but it's 5am here now and I am wide awake and feel that feeling like I am nervous and jittery.

The nausea is one of the symptoms I get as well and it's horrible to deal with. Along with no appetite.

I am now getting horrible stomach pain on ovulation week that is so brutal and has me in tears.

The low mood is the worst by far. When that comes, my world just stops. I can barely function. I feel for you and all the ladies on here going through this. Hang in there, we are here to support each other, especially on the bad days.

• Posted

Hi Shelly I feel the same, scared of everything, anxious, woozy/lightheaded, nauseous, don't want to be on my own

It's terrible sometimes I feel very distressed hopefully it will be over soon

Hugs

Brenda

• Posted

You are not loopy. I was like that the last two days and today. I don't sleep well at night. I wake up with nervousness and jitters, doom and gloom. Just feeling downright unstable. You are not alone. It comes along with hormones. When it will end I can't say. But I can say that IT WILL END...you will get through it.
  • Posted

Yep thats me too. Ive been in peri eight years currently four months without a period.

To add to that ive been weaning off my AD mirtazapine and its been horrendous last couple days! !!

I cant even think straight.

Yes the nausea yes the tremors. Scared for no reason.

Feeling like running but dont know what from! !!

Feel wired but tired.

Kids and husband are avoiding me like the plague which makes me feel guilty.

Sorry I cant offer any advice but you are definitely not alone.

All the ladies here are amazing.

Hang on in there. We will get through it together x

• Posted

My hands up, in total agony today, shoulder swollen, elbows hurt, sore throat, unplugged phone and do want to crawl in bed. WORRIED about everything.
    • Posted

i never have the swellings, but i know a lot of ladies who have it during peri, sound awful.
    • Posted

I addressed it with my doctor about 5 months ago, he said it was a result of the tendonitis from overdoing it with the weight lifting, He said it can last a long long time. It's developed almost into a bony attachment to the shoulder. At first, it did not cause any problems, but when menopause set in, when I got a hot flash it would swell or really hurt, it also seems to vibrate down to my arm. I am going to see an R,.A about it, here is the funny thing and it is not funny but the other shoulder is now hurting too, it was always just my right shoulder.   Today has been really bad and nothing has helped. I have not taken any over the counter meds but, I  guess that's what I am going to have to do.
    • Posted

Elaine, I was so frustrated with the shoulder swelling and lumpy area that I went to a website on menopause and tendonitis swelling, OH MY WORD, there were at least 500 posts about women dealing with the same thing, most of them had been tennis players, softball players ect and when they hit their 50s they developed literally almost the same thing, the depressing aspect was that there was nothing that really resolved it, many said they went to numerous doctors and its not like it can be cut out, they only recommend anti-inflammatories. thats it
  • Posted

Okkkkkkk ladies, 

many thanks to you all,

seems I'm not the only one having a ruddy miserable day......seems no day now is good or ok everyday now it seems like there is somthing new or troublesome !!!!!!.

seems we're all getting the same symptoms just on different days?!.

im so glad we all have one another to chat to.....arrrrrrr. 

All lovely ladies I for one wouldn't have anyone to ask for advice....

friends at work don't seem to want to chat about it......

thankyou all anyway.xx

• Posted

I don't know what I would do without this forum. None of my friends are going thru this, so nobody to talk to. I think I would have ended up in a psych hospital had it not been for all of you ladies support and assurance I am not mad and not going to die from this perimenopause that has kicked in. Hugs to everyone suffering xx
  • Posted

I know how you feel Shelly. The times, I've dreaded having to drive because I feel wacky and going to certain places makes my anxiety sore because I'm so scared of collapsing or having a funny turn. 

I really hope it goes well for you tomorrow, you're not on your own x. 

• Posted

You're not going mad Shelly. It's the hormones. I was doing a little better yesterday then this morning I'm having cramps and can't get up. I'm 3 days away from taking my placebo tablets of BC pills. Wish I were taking it today. Everyday is different. Is that how peri works?!?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.