What is this???

Posted , 2 users are following.

OhKay I shave my area before I had sex we had sex with a lil rough sex...I woke up that morning ok feeling lik I had a lil  rip due to the sex so I don’t play it any mind until I wipe my area when I went to pee which I’m still think it was a rip so probably two days later I look down that had I had these blister everything I google have herpes but how I have herpes if I use a condom??? Make a appointment tomorrow!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You can still contract herpes even if your partner is wearing a condom. It may help lower the risk, but it is skin-to-skin contact. Your partner doesn't even have to be showing any signs of having the virus for it to spread.

• Posted

Omg!!! God be with me..I read about folliculitis too can it be that also I try to upload a pic but don’t kno how...
    • Posted

Folliculitis could be a possibility - definitely upload a photo so we may be able to help.

To upload a photo you need to use a computer. In the reply box there is an icon in the right-hand corner.

• Posted

So I don’t have a computer but I did go to the doc today he said it do look lik herpes but we can’t be for sure till the results come back..so he prescribe herpe pills just in case that’s what it is..so I cried and cried my life is ruin I haven’t ate all day now I really can’t ate anything Bc of this kind of news I’m lost I don’t understand why me... I don’t kno what to do or even how to tell the guy!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.