What is this.?

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I had sex two days ago and it was really rough and we didn't really use any lube so is this just a vaginal tear or like an STD? I get a stinging/burning feeling when I pee and it hurts to like walk and sit. Its not as painful as it was I'm just praying that this isn't an STD.image!image

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

That is most likely an STD of some kind, but go get it tested before you lose sleep or get stressed about it.

• Posted

looks how my first outbreak looked! although mine was painful and showed up within 2 days after sex!

• Posted

hey did you find out?

• Posted

I never went and got tested but it went away on its own pretty positive it was blisters from my vagina tearing from having rough sex I've had sex since then and they haven't shown back up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.