WHAT IS THIS!?!?

Posted , 3 users are following.

noticed these little bumps on the outer of my vagina, what is it?!?image

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

they look like warts go to ur doctors

• Posted

has anyone ever had a negative blood test and a positive culture swab?

• Posted

1. herpes is misdiagnosed 20% of the time, with professionals mistaking everything from fungal and yeast infections to other skin conditions for the STD. The tests themselves are also inaccurate; failing to detect up to 25% of "true positive" cases. It can take up to 16 weeks to for virtually anyone with herpes to have the antibodies show up in an STD blood test....if its herpes your talking about the culture mabe correct just isnt showing antiodies yet
    • Posted

and thats why u get a positive culture test but a negative blood test

• Posted

hsv 1&2. the time line would have been more than 16 weeks, so with the blood showing megative do you think here is a chance the culture would be pos?

• Posted

what i meant to say was probably be negative if bloods were past 16 weeks

• Posted

thank you so much for all the info! i spoke with my doc and she said she hasn't seen any blood tests be negative and swabs be positive in the time shes been doing this so she doesnt expect thw swab to be positive and it probably was just an infected hair follicle after all. but i wont be 100% at ease until i know for sure!

• Posted

ye it would be a bit odd to say the least..its more than likley your first thought an infected follicle

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.