What is this?

Posted , 4 users are following.

sorry for the bad pic, ive had this almost rash with a few bumps for 2 days now. it started with just one large lump that spread. its quite itchy and hurts when i touch it or when i walk. i had sex two weeks ago with someone new but i have recently been shaving with a very old rusty razor (it has been binned) and i think i remember cutting myself in the spot where the first lump appeared but i cant fully remember. i am very worried. my thoughts are its either a razor burn or focculitis or herpes. I'm so worried that its herpes but i have had no other symtoms, however, i was ill with tonsilitis last week. does anyone know what this is?? i will go to the doctors i just havent had time atm. please help!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

looks herpes like to me. Too big, IMO to be razor burn. Schedule and appointment to get a swab and blood tests today if you can.

• Posted

i wish i could but i literally have no time with work and my doctors is shut on saturdays, what do you mean too big? the bumps are too big?

• Posted

to me, the bumps look bigger than a razor burn. I am not a herpes professional but to me it looks very herpetic. Also not the clearest picture to go by.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.